Visual China suffered a third consecutive day of downward valuation by several public offerings
DoNews, April 16 (Reporter Zhai Jiru) Last week, after China's two-day drop, Changsheng, Huabao, Agricultural Bank of China Huili and Thai Credit Fund Company lowered their valuation to 18.37 yuan per share. Among them, Changsheng Fund, Huabao Fund and Xinda Bank of Australia downgraded the visual China valuation to 20.41 yuan per share; Agricultural Bank of China Huili downgraded to 18.52 yuan per share; Thai Credit Fund was valued at 18.37 yuan. Visual China issued an announcement early Tuesday that the Tianjin Internet Information Office interviewed the company's website directors according to law and ordered the company's website to be completely rectified and temporarily shut down during this period. On that day, Visual China sealed the drop stop directly, offering $25.2, sealed 409,000 hands and fled with a capital of $1 billion. Up to now, Visual China has fallen for the third consecutive day. Today's quotation is 2.41 yuan, with a drop-stop list exceeding 580,000 hands and a market value of about 14.3 billion yuan. (end)
- 8个隐形初老征兆 警示你该对抗衰老了!First eight invisible old sign warning you that the anti-aging!
- 《放开那女神》手游闪耀上线 抢先体验"Let go of the goddess" Mobile Games shine on-line forestalls to experience the
- VR全景看里约奥运会OKAA相机不一样视角VR panoramic look at the Rio Olympics OKAA camera different perspective
- 范冰冰反击王思聪 王思聪开黄腔张馨予不在意(图)Counterattack and Fan Bingbing Wang Sicong Wang Sicong open yellow cavity zhangxinyu don't care (Figure)
- 范冰冰反击王思聪 王思聪再回应 网友分裂均成水军Fan Bingbing counterattack Wang Sicong Wang Sicong responded again friends split evenly into Navy